Steven Universe Ice Cream Flavors!
What are two things I love? Ice cream and Steven Universe. We have a really good local ice cream shop in our neighborhood which crafts really amazing, delicious flavors like passionfruit sorbet and chocolate stout ice cream. I also love the character design and colors of Steven Universe, in addition to the great storytelling that happens and the fun music.
Thinking about the two things I love, I thought, how could I combine ice cream and Steven Universe? And here’s what I came up with.
- Pearl: Lemon-lychee sorbet w/ a honey swirl.
- Amethyst: Taro ice cream w/ marshmallows & macadamia nuts!
- Garnet: Strawberry & Blueberry ice cream, swirled together w/ chunks of real fruit & malt balls. Get two scoops!
- Steven: strawberry cheesecake ice cream with chocolate chunks! And waffles!
- Lapis: Seaberry lime sorbet with salted dried blueberries.
- Rose Quartz: White honey ice cream with candied rose petals.
All Crystal Gems ice creams come with pop rocks, of course :D
What do you think, would you eat these? What flavors would you come up with?
(And if you don’t know what the heck I’m talking about, you should check out Steven Universe - one of the best cartoons being made right now)